Harassment, weather sexual, ethnic, religious, political and other, may be devastating to the victim and disruptive in the workplace. False accusations may be career ending and cause financial ruin. This presentation will discuss what you should know about the sensitive topic of harassment and how to change your behavior accordingly and the step to take to create a healthy workplace.
ABOUT PETER A. LETZMANN
Since 1973, made over a thousand educational presentations to multiple government bodies and associations. The topics presented included open meetings law, freedom of information laws, conducting meetings in a legal and orderly manner, liability of local governments, supervision and management laws and skills, personnel matters, police internal affairs laws and investigations, ethics in local government, land use issues, procurement and purchasing, legal structures of local governments, the roles of elected and appointed officials, record retention, substance abuse in the workplace criminal law, better communications and dealing with difficult people and more.
Letzmann possesses a long list of credentials including:
- Adjunct Professor (College of Business, Management), Ferris State University, Big Rapids.
- Adjunct Professor (Public Administration), Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids.
- General Civil and Domestic Relations Mediator, MCR 2.411 qualified.
- Consults with various governmental officials and agencies
- Teaches and coordinates the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University course, since 2010 (over 25 classes.)
- D., 1972, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit Michigan
- A., 1969, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Letzmann appears frequently on local television, radio and in the print media.