Leslie Fiorenzo is Director of Employee Assistance Center, West Michigan’s leading provider of employee assistance program services. An exceptional speaker, trainer and facilitator Leslie has special skills and interest in personal development, team building and referral marketing. She has over 30 years experience as a human resources professional working in the automotive, distribution, and packaging industries. She is the author of Twenty-One Lessons for Mastering the Difficult Conversation. Leslie has served as an adjunct faculty member at Davenport University teaching human resources, business and marketing courses. Leslie earned her Master’s Degree in Human Resource Development from Western Michigan University. She is a certified trainer DISC based learning tools and the Self-Defeating Habits of Otherwise Brilliant People® and Conflict Savvy Leader programs from Thera-Rising in Minneapolis, MN.
In addition Leslie is referral partner with SendOutCards. The main goal of SendOutCards is to help people act on their promptings, whether in their personal or professional lives. In a digital age, meaning and emotion can get lost in online posts, messages, and emails. SendOutCards merges the traditional handwritten letter with the digital world so that you can create tangible heartfelt messages for anyone in the world.
The Phoenix is symbolic of rebirth, renewal, and change. The Phoenix Vision, LLC provides cutting edge tools and techniques to help individuals and organizations move forward and achieve their goals and objectives. Services are scalable, affordable and include action oriented deliverables proven to deliver results positively and quickly. Specialties include:
- Opportunity Analysis –We perform assessments and make recommendations for action and improvement using proven methods, checklists and assessment tools.
- Visioning, Strategic Planning and Objectives Development –We use the Vision to Excellence Framework ™ to help clients produce unconventional results.
- People-Centric Change Management – We follow the concept of “Who is First!” to listen to people and help them make connections toward the shared vision.
- Operations/Process Management – We draw upon decades of experience in establishing and communicating living, workable processes.
- World Class Services Management – We use proven tools and techniques to help clients understand their customer needs and build services to keep them coming back.
- Objectives-Driven Project Management – We seek to understand and document the client’s objectives for the project and then use them to plan and deliver the project.