LESSONS LEARNED IN MEDIATION – NEGOTIATING WHEN THINGS SEEM HOPELESS
Lessons Learned in Mediation – Negotiating When Things Seem Hopeless and you can use them to be successful in business and life.
There are so many life lessons found in mediation;
- How to keep going when conflict feels hopeless and resolution impossible.
- The importance of the pause to think and digest conversation.
- The discipline of keeping you mouth shut when you want to shout the answer.
- Learning the importance of having breaks away from the tension.
- The importance of mirroring conversation to fully understand.
- Learning your own biases.
- How to make statements by asking questions.
- We all need to be heard.
- There are three sides to every story!
And so much more!!
Kathey Batey is a domestic mediator, divorce coach and creator of Divorce Support Anonymous (DSA).
DSA is a 6 month membership program working in a group setting to get you through and to build life after divorce.