UNCOMPLICATING TALENT DEVELOPMENT
Uncomplicating Talent Development
Many HR professionals and business leaders have the opinion that talent development is expensive, time-consuming, and complicated. While any investment in capital equipment and human capital isn’t free, these investments can be made more strategically and intentionally than many organizations realize. This presentation will define the current or typical thinking about talent development and explain practical development strategies and tactics that can be implemented immediately.
- Organizational and Employee Expectations of Talent Development
- Development in the past …yes, even before COVID
- What’s new and different about talent development today
- Who’s Responsible for Talent Development…the company, the manager, or the employee
- Why Talent Development processes and initiatives fail
- The Simplest, Fastest ways to develop talent
Ray Bennett joined The Employers’ Association in June of 2019 and is responsible for broadening the scope and impact of our Learning and Development programs, Leadership Coaching, Organization Development, and Team Building solutions for our member and non-member companies.