Cyber Security in times of Cyber Pandemic
In Person Event
$15.00 Register Early!
$20.00 at the Door or after Friday, June 4 @ 11:59pm
Steve Miedema – Information Management Specialist, has been in Information and Security business for over Ten years and over 30 years with practical experience. He specializes in Document Storage and Management, Digital Vaulting Storage and Management, Digital Imaging, Online Backup and Recovery and Electronic Content Management.
- Simple e-mail etiquette.
- Your work e-mail system is not yours.
- What’s the risk?
- What could/should you do?
- Where are we going with security?
Grand Rapids Business Breakfast is acting in compliance with current state orders regarding COVID-19 guidelines for in person events.
GRBB aims to protect its board of directors, volunteers, members, attendees and visitors by enacting all appropriate prevention efforts. GRBB is continually monitoring guidance from local, state, and federal health officials and implementing workplace and plan modifications where appropriate. Below are practices in place during in person events. We hope you can join us!
- Limit the number of attendees;
- Providing a clean, sanitized environment;
- Providing hand sanitizer and masks (may be removed when seated);
- Seating arrangements to accommodate social distancing;
- Food and beverage services (when available) will no longer be self-service;