Dr. Phinney will speak to causation, the effect of stress on performance and how to implement ways to enhance productivity in the workplace. He will address practical examples, along with exercises to put in place to negate reactive responses thereby culminating in more productive results.
Three out of four Drs visits are for stress related ailments:
- 73% of people regularly experience psychological symptoms caused by stress
- 77% of people regularly experience physical symptoms caused by stress
- How to recognize the symptoms of stress before it affects the entire team
- The neurology of how stress can effect both your sales process and leadership capabilities
- Five lifestyle modifications that you and your team can incorporate into daily rhythms and rituals.
Dr. Matthew Phinney is part of an elite group of doctors who belong to a national nonprofit; The Wellness Champions. Having trained and competed as a professional rugby player at a National and International level, Dr. Phinney is very familiar with what is required in terms of performance athletes. His focus as part of the Wellness Champions is on helping what we term the “corporate athlete and workplace teams” to stay at peak performance.